544 Quail Ridge, St Albans
This amazing home w/breathtaking view is the very definition of custom. Designed and built by a custom home builder for his family. Every attention has been given to detail. Please look at the attached list of amenities as there are far too many details to mention here. To name a few...the wood beams thruout are structural. 250 year old hand hewn barn wood decorates floors & walls. Interior features came from reclaimed parts of a 255 year old barn purchased in New England. Wine barrel planks from Europe were steamed & straightened to create the lower level flooring. New Davinci slate roof, stone base boards, unique combinations of woods like cypress & alder along with stone flooring, a 60' tall see thru stone fireplace in the foyer/great room along w/3 other frpls, custom Gegg designed kitchen. Landscape LED lighting, elevated 4 season room with outdoor heaters, fireplace and golf course/club house view. LL Nanny or in-law suite. Known for it's "Third of the Way house" in St. Albans.
- MLS® #17047053
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,872
- Year Built2007
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Fireplace in LL, 9 ft + pour, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out
- AmenitiesSecurity Lighting, Underground Util, Workshop/Hobby Area
- FeaturesBurglar Alarm-Owned, Covered Porch, High Spd Connection, In-Ground Sprklr Sys, Patio, Screened Porch
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Attached Garage, Circle Drive, Detached, Garage Door Opener, Oversize, Rear/Side Entry, Workshp/Storage Area
- # of Garages5
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Golf Course, Backs to Trees/Woods, Cul-De-Sac, Streetlights
- WindowsBay/Bow Window, 36" Minimum Entry Door, French Door(s), Some Wood Windows
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred, Fiber Cement
- Date ListedJune 15th, 2017
- Days on Market613
- HOA Fees2164
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address544 Quail Ridge
- AreaWashington School
- SubdivisionSt Albans
- CitySt Albans
- Zip Code63073
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Coffered Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Special Millwork, 10 foot ceilings, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closets, Wetbar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Front Controls on Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range/Oven-Electric, Wine Cooler, Water Softener
- HeatingForced Air, Humidifier, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Fireplace in LL, 9 ft + pour, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesFull Masonry, Gas, Woodburning Fireplce
- Stories1.5 Story
- ElementaryLabadie Elem.
- MiddleWashington Middle
- HighWashington High
- Listing OfficeJanet McAfee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.